- SUSAN J. ROPER on How To Generate High Quality Leads without Being Salesy: Lead Generation Tele-Seminar
- JOLT Marketing on How To Generate High Quality Leads without Being Salesy: Lead Generation Tele-Seminar
- Cheryl Larsen on How To Generate High Quality Leads without Being Salesy: Lead Generation Tele-Seminar
- JOLT Marketing on Free Webinar: 101 Free & Easy Ways to Promote your Business
- Brian Crabtree on Free Webinar: 101 Free & Easy Ways to Promote your Business
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- May 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Real Estate and Mortgage Agents often ask how they can be “that guy” that always seems to score interviews on radio and tv, and articles in the local paper.
There’s some science behind the magic – read on to see how you too, can be a media savvy Real Estate or Mortgage Agent. Here are 10 Great Tips on how to get your Real Estate or Mortgage story picked up by the press.
In the Real Estate and Mortgage industry there is a huge potential to get lots of free press coverage, ie FREE MARKETING, in your local media.
One of the ways to get your name in the newspaper without paying for advertising is to create valuable articles related to your business for the local media to cover.
Here are the top 5 Things you Need To Consider When Writing Articles:
Congratulations to Mark Young of Domus Financial Corporation for winning the Marketing Makeover from JOLT Marketing.
We had loads of great entries to the Marketing Makeover Contest from Real Estate Agents and Mortgage Agents looking to spice up their Real Estate Marketing and Mortgage Marketing. In your emails to us a lot of you mentioned you were: